We are the sole Australian distributor for Sound Leisure UK.
The greatest jukebox ever made – redefined for the modern age
It takes over 70 working hours to build one of our Classic CD machines.
A hand-formed cabinet, champagne bubble tubes, solid chromed speaker grill and castings are just some of the quality features that adorn each machine. Internally, the capacity for 80 CDs and the integrated Bluetooth connectivity will ensure that you are never short of anything to listen to – times have changed since the first machines of the 1940’s spun 78 RPM records.
- 21st Century 80 disc Jukebox CD Mechanism (simplest in the world)
- Integrated Bluetooth receiver
- D4 Digital Amplifier : 4 Channels, 60W RMS per channel ( set to 1 x stereo channel for internal Jukebox speakers ) and one spare stereo channel for external speakers
- 2 x tweeter, 2 x mid range and 1 x 12″ Twin cone bass speaker
- Connections for additional external speakers
- 80 disc rotating display title rack
- Diamond Pack lighting system
- Remote Control for home use,
- Volume +/- x 2 independent channels
- Shuffle play facility
- Skip and rewind facility
- Sleep power mode
- Auto power off timer
- 2 stereo auxiliary audio inputs
- 1 stereo audio output
- Free play option (set as standard for home use)