Available in mid oak.
We are the sole Australian distributor for Sound Leisure.
As the only manufacturer in Europe producing a vinyl playing Jukebox, Sound Leisure are delighted to introduce the ‘SL45’ to our range. The SL45 has been lovingly created by our dedicated team of craftsmen and women, highlighting the skills that a 40 year heritage of hand building jukeboxes brings. These high standards of build quality ensure that a Sound Leisure jukebox is a sound investment that will reward you with a lifetime of enjoyment.
The styling of this classic machine pays homage to the iconic jukeboxes from the 1940’s. A hand-formed wooden cabinet, champagne dancing bubble tubes, aluminium chrome plated side castings and speaker grill are just some of the quality features that adorn each machine. The latest LED ‘Diamond Pack’ lighting enables you to set your favourite colour combination from 9 pre-set patterns and adjust the brightness to suit your environment. Music is selected via the button bank on the front of the machine or via the infra-red hand set that also controls the volume, shuffle play and lighting.
Internally, the proven vinyl playing mechanism holds 70 x 7” vinyl records, playing both ‘A’ & ‘B’ sides. In addition, a Bluetooth receiver is fitted as standard to allow unlimited music streaming from any compatible device. The audio reproduction has evolved in line with modern technology to make this arguably, the best sounding vinyl jukebox ever!
- Hand built in the UK. Wood formed cabinet with chromed aluminium decorative fittings and speaker grille
- 70 x 7” singles capacity (140 selections)
- Integrated Bluetooth receiver
- Diamond Pack lighting system
- D4 4 x 60 watt stereo amplifier (set to 2 x stereo channels) Bass, Treble and Mid control.
- Full remote control operation for song selection, volume, shuffle mode, mute
- Sleep power mode
- Auto power off timer
- Aux input and output for connection to external devices
- Microphone input